TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Private and Semi-Private course
- Students are only eligible to cancel the session once in every 10 hours course.
- 24 hrs. prior to cancellation, otherwise it will be considered as a session.
- Each session is 30mins for kids and 50 mins for adults.
- The course should finish within two months since enrollment, otherwise, students will lose the remaining hours of the course.
For Group course:
- No cancellation or postponing
- Not transferable to another person
- Not transferable to other type of the course
- No free make-up for missing classes
*Note: Cover up class can be requested – Cost: AED 200 per hour
|Percentage of the course||If student’s request for withdrawal is received:|
|95% refund||More than 14 days before the course commencement date|
|75% refund||Within 14 days before the course commencement date OR within 7 days after the course commencement date.|
|No refund||More than 7 days after the course commencement date.|
* Please swipe above table left / right on mobile devices.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
General Terms & Conditions
A) Accountability for online actions, behavior, and conduct
- Purpose of our website is purely educational i.e. assisting learners of Emirati dialect and language. Each educational program on our website contains a description in order to provide overview of the program.
- A user of our website is free to choose any program after understanding its contents.
- Therefore, they are fully responsible for choosing any program.
Users interested in our education programs need to register to our website with their email address and mobile number. Purpose of this information is to manage user’s orders, subscriptions and addresses to deliver their orders. For those who opt-out to our email list, they will receive our promotions and newsletter from time to time.
C) Payment details such as membership or subscription fees, etc.
D) Opt-out policy describing procedure for account termination, if applicable.
We encourage all users of our website to engage in healthy learning environment. We may terminate an account if it is being used to spam our website or account fund in use any other purpose other than educational.
E) Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability clarifying the site’s legal liability for damages incurred by users.
Over the years we have observed positive growth in user’s learning with the help of our programs. In case a user did not observe a positive growth in learning, we encourage the user to fully follow the programs’ instructions and schedules. Hence we would not hold any legal or ethical responsibility for no growth in user’s learning.
F) User notification upon modification of terms.
For any critical change in the terms and conditions, any of the following method will be used, but not limited to: email, SMS, phone call, Whatsapp message, face-to-face and so on.
G) Age of Users
Users who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
H) Safe Online Payment
Our payments are handled by secure payment network – famously know as Master Card. They are considered as one of the most secure payment networks. In case of issues while purchasing any of our programs you can contact us at https://www.alramsa.ae/.
Other Important Links
- Shipping Policy
- Refund / Return Policy
- Dispute Resolution Policy
- Delivery Policy
You are required to read and send back signed respective Terms & Conditions.